We’re pleased to let you know about an exciting change at WMS. To give our clients the very best service, we need to ensure we have the best possible tools at our disposal. Over the last 12 months we have made a big investment in our Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) service offering, by upgrading our administration and accounting software to Class Super.
As you are aware, the Government has recently introduced the most substantive changes to superannuation we have seen in over a decade. In addition to this, there has been massive growth in the SMSF industry which has seen a range of new technologies being developed, to help trustees and advisors comply with extremely stringent compliance obligations.
Class Super – market leading, award winning software
Class Super is developed by Class, which was founded in 2005 and is listed on the ASX under code CL1. Class Super is the market leading cloud SMSF accounting platform, used by over 1,100 firms to efficiently administer and report on over 140,000 SMSFs (around 24% SMSF market share).
Class Super continues to win major industry awards, including:
• Core Data 2017 SMSF Accounting Software/Administration (4th year running);
• SMSF Adviser 2017 SMSF Software Provider of the Year (4th year running);
• 2017 Investment Trends Highest Overall Client Satisfaction: SMSF Software (3rd year running)
Class Super enables accountants and advisers to more accurately and efficiently manage and report on their clients’ SMSFs, by:
1. Having custom data feeds with all major banks and investment platforms in Australia
2. Enabling real time reporting for trustees and members, which in turn enables advice to be provided based on up to date information.
3. This real-time information is available via a client portal that can report on various information including investment performance and benchmarking. The client portal can be accessed via a web browser or mobile phone app.
4. Enabling audit processes to be streamlined through Class’ achievement of ASAE 3402 Type II assurance
Client Portal View
Client Portal Performance Analysis
Data privacy and security
Our due diligence process has confirmed Class has very strong security and data protection policies:
• Class employs bank-level security to host and service your data within Australia
• It maintains a world-class network, data and physical security environment
• Security is an ongoing process at Class, with data backed up daily
• Access to the software, and therefore its data, is via secure login only
• Your information is only supplied to third parties with your permission
We’re excited to be using Class, which will enable us to deliver high levels of SMSF service to our clients. If you would like to find out more about our move to Class Super and the benefits for you, simply contact your WMS advisor.